Thursday, November 29, 2012

Big Bad Wolf 2012


The biggest and largest book sale is taking place here in Malaysia, of all places!! Im super duper excited about this sale. Books are crazy cheap, at a discount rate of 75% - 95%! Its starting on the 7th Dec - 23rd Dec 2012. I have applied for a half-day AL just to go for the book sale. I've never been to one and i cant help but to wonder how crazy its gonna be. Will post pictures of the sale! Stay tuned!

So yeah, I went to the sale THRICE and bought books worth RM350! It was money worth spending. The 1st time I went, I went alone. I brought a pasar malam trolley along with me. It was a good move. The 2nd and I went, I took amma along.The 3rd time, I went with Haruan :)

Those are the books I bought through out the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment