Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tetra the briyani House

Last weekend, I  had to go to Klang to deliver a cake for a 21 year old nurse. Snoopy followed me. Left the house at 12noon and by the time we reached klang and got the cake assembled, we starving! As we drove out of Pandamaran Jaya (thats where the cake was delivered to), we passed a shop called Tetra the Briyani House. We decided to stop and have lunch. I was a lil skeptical on how the briyani would taste, but hunger overpowered and gave a nod to go for it. I must say, i enjoyed every bit of the briyani. It wasnt loaded with spices, but it was simple with authentic briyani taste. It tasted heavenly, especially when you are starving. I had the normal chicken briyani and was totally satisfied as i walked out of the shop. Pricing is considerably ok. Snoopy had prawn briyani. Our bill came up to RM30, inclusive of drinks. I saw alot off people eating there and it had a good mix of races coming there.

No comments:

Post a Comment